Seth Rogan Announces Death Of His Dog In An Emotional Instagram Post
Seth Rogen is a well-known Canadian actor, comedian, writer, producer, and director. He is known for his roles in popular comedy films such as “The 40-Year-Old Virgin,” “Superbad,” and “Pineapple Express,” as well as for his work as a writer and producer on the television series “Freaks and Geeks.”
Rogen has also been involved in various social and political causes, including advocacy for Alzheimer’s disease research and marijuana legalization. Beyond that, there’s something about Rogen that has really stood out over the past decade and that’s his love for his dog, Zelda.
Zelda was regularly featured on Rogen’s social media platforms and it was clear how much of a dotting dog dad he was. Sadly, Rogen recently had to say goodbye to Zelda.
On May 7, 2023, Rogan took to Instagram to share the news in an emotional post.
In the post, he wrote, “We said goodbye to our perfect girl Zelda on Thursday, May 4th. She was almost 14 years old.”
He went on to talk about how special she was and how much she taught him and the other people in her life. He said, “She was truly the most special, magical creature. She taught us about love, resilience, strength and kindness. We loved her more than words can describe. Everyone who met her saw what a unique little puppy she was. She’d stare in to your soul with her gigantic buggy eyes. She was so judgmental, that when she loved you, you really knew you earned it, and it made you feel like you had won.”
He added that Zelda had “an incredible life” and overcame so much. “She was a girl who was so shy no one adopted her as a baby who became a girl who travelled to multiple countries, appeared in three movies, on two magazine covers, and inspired countless works of Zelda-art— including a lighter that is now in the homes of hundreds of people,” Rogan said.
Rogan then went on to list some of the things that were special about Zelda, which included the following:
– Her big eyeballs and her intense eye contact.
– How she comes inside before she’s done pooing, takes a treat, and then runs to the door when she realizes she has to poo more.
– The sound she made for Zankou chicken.
– Her “leave me alone” side eye.
– The way she would sit and wait to be called to walk through the metal detectors at the airport and then she’d run through them and everyone would comment about what a good girl she was.
– Her big gigantic poops that always surprised people because of her small size.
– The way she loved sprinting up and down hotel hallways.
– How she’d ask Seth to take her outside over and over again just for treats
– How incredible it felt to wake up in the morning and see her starring back at me.
He ended the post saying, “We belonged to each other and we will miss her forever.”Whizzco